Cookies are small text files installed in the computers from which users access our web site. They can store the identification details of users visiting the web and the sites they browse. When the user (you, in this case) visits us again, the cookies are read to identify you and re-establish your preferences and browser configuration. If a user does not authorise the use of the cookies, certain services or functionalities of the web site might not be available.
We want this site to provide a good service and to be easy to use. In this sense, we use Google Analytics cookies. This allows us to:
• Statistically analyse the information accessed by users of our site. The data gathered may include the browser activity of the user visiting us, the route followed by users on our site, information on the Internet service provider of the visitor, the number of times users access the site and the behaviour of users on our site (pages visited, forms completed, and the like).
• Identify users visiting us through the invitation of an associated web site or sponsored link.
To obtain further information on Google Analytics, see www.google.com/analytics/. To control the gathering of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
We also use Google Remarketing cookies (such as NID, PREF, SNID, GAPS, etc.). These cookies send information to Google regarding the pages users visit, for the purpose of providing offers in line with their interests. To obtain further information, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
We also use Google Maps cookies (NID, PREF and KHCOOKIE). Google Maps allows us to include on our web maps showing the location of our establishments. For more information, please visit https://developers.google.com/maps/terms?hl=es
If you wish to receive further information on the activities of Internet advertising companies and how to remove your data from the records of such companies, we recommend you visit www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser so that it informs you beforehand of the possible installation of cookies. You may also choose for them to be automatically removed once the browser, computer or device has closed. You can find information on how to do so on the following sites:
- For Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes
- For Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For Internet Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For Safari for IOS, at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Opera, at http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html