Baby. Ages 3-6
The kids learn golf in a FUN environment with TPI Professionals and friends. We use team exercises, games and activities that focus on Golf, Athletic, and Fitness Skill Development. Fundamental Movement Skills are essential for a proper athletic base.
Games and competitions are a part of these rotations.
- Check the basic techniques of movement: movement, stability, control of objects and awareness techniques. 90% of the programs were devoted to the acquisition of techniques.
- Concepts will be introduced: grip, stance, ball placement alignment, balance and weight.
- It is important at this stage to have the clubs with adequate weight and length.
- Explanation of the composition of the golf course: Tee, fairway, bunker, green...
- Safety and etiquette rules on the course will be introduced.
- Periodic Controls (day "test" that match with the day "Fitness Test") with awards and presentation to parents.