Rules & Etiquette
1. Golfers are expected to play within the spirit of the game and with consideration towards the safety and enjoyment of others – both on the golf courses, and in the surrounding properties.
2. All players must present official handicap certificate and home club proof. The maximum handicap requirement are: Ladies: 36 | Gentlemen: 28
3. Flights are made up as 4-balls and therefore players booking less than a 4-ball must expect to be paired up with another group, whenever possible with players of similar handicap.
4. Men will play from the yellow tees and the ladies from the red tees. Players with handicap of 5 or less may play from the Championship tees with permission of the Starter. Other tees may be used but only by prior arrangement with the management.
5. To ensure that all golfers enjoy their golf experience at PGA Catalunya Resort Courses, please respect the pace of play. The maximum time permitted to play 18 holes is 4.30 minutes.
6. Appropriate golf attire is required. Denim/sleeveless shirts and trainers/sandals are not allowed at the course. The Club reserve the right to refuse access to the Clubhouse / Course to anyone dressed inappropriately.
7. All players using golf carts must follow the rules of cart usage. They must at all times read and obey the signs.
8. Cell phones are not allowed on the golf course.
9. Players not complying with these rules will be asked to leave the Golf Club
10. The club declines any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
Not Acceptable: No Bathing Trunks or Similar, With String; No Shirts without Sleeves and collar, No T-Shirts or Football Shirts, No Jeans or Combat Trousers, No Trainers, Sandals Or any kind of shoes not for golfing.
Acceptable: Shirts must have a Collar or Polo Neck, Shirts must be tucked into trousers, Tailored Trousers or Shorts with Belt Loops, and Socks are Obligatory.
Etiquette – Golfers are expected to Play within the spirit of the game, and with consideration towards the safety and enjoyment of others - on our golf courses, and in the surrounding properties.
Pace of Play – 2 hours and 15 minutes is the maximum permitted time for completion of each 9 Holes.
Golf Cart Usage – All 4 wheels must remain on the concrete paths unless permitted otherwise by the on the day. Carts must never drive beyond the markers in the fairways.
Players with a handicap of 5 or less may play from the Championship tees with the permission of the Starter.
All instructions and requests from Starter and Ranger must be adhered to.